Monday, August 22, 2016

Welcome Back My Friends....



Download this episode (right click and save)








To the show that never ends...we're so glad you could attend, come inside come inside.

So, what the heck happened? Did your reckless host succumb to the phenomenon known as Podfade? It was really weird. I was moving with a lot of momentum and then I got really tired. I didn't want to do PWN Physics 365. I was becoming seriously unable to keep up with it, which I thought was very unlike me because I was really enjoying it when I was doing it. So it started to lag. Fine. I'll take a break, and post them only when I'm interested. PWN Physics is a labor of love for me. I like physics and I like podcasting, and it's not a job, so I do it only when I want to. So I stopped that, to focus on PWN Physics, which I thought I could manage. We were on the brink of doing parabolas, so OK, I started making a few episodes for that, then boom, didn't even have the energy for this.

So what the heck was going on? I thought maybe I was just burning out, and so I let it ride. Turns out I got really sick. I got bitten by a tick, and I had Lyme Disease, of which one of the symptoms is that you get really tired, which is what I got. Anyways, after a few months, you get better, which is where I am now. So what's to become of the podcasts, and the apps and everything?

I'm going to pick up where I left off. I spent the last couple of weeks going to Brookhaven National Labs' Summer Sundays, and so I'm going to start with reporting on those experiences. From there, we'll go back into parabolas and that'll be that. Off we go. So, long story short, essentially the summer off, and let's get back into gear! If you're listening, thanks for sticking with me, and I hope you have some fun as we resume normal functionality. This show will go off as much as I can. I'm hoping for every week but we'll see how I'm doing health wise. The plan for PWN Physics 365 is going to be as follows. Since it is an every day of the year podcast, I'm going to run through every day of the year. Then that podcast will become archived and I will release it in some fashion, whether it be bandcamp or youtube or something else.

That being said, I should be back with you soon for my first report on the second week (?) of Summer Sundays from BNL soon.