Thursday, September 17, 2015

Physics Phrydays 05: Ten Physics Questions You Should Know as a Physics Graduate!

Physics Phrydays returns! I have been feeling very pop-quizzy the last week or so, so I decided to bring back Physics Phrydays because I found this really cool quiz online, and thought it would be fun to take it live in real time and share it with you. (I got 9/10, not bad!). Check out the quiz HERE if you want to play along.

This episode has a two pronged effect. 1) I am preparing for a very different type of quiz coming up on the next episode of the podcast. To test my strength and knowledge, I thought I'd ease in with a softball quiz and post it for your listening pleasure. It's actually surprising how much of it we've covered so far on the podcast. Allegdly, these are questions you should be able to answer as a Physics graduate, so keep it in mind. If you're a graduate, do you remember all of this stuff?

Second part of the two pronged effect: I am still committed to finishing The Elegant Universe, and so I'm trying to slowly bring back Physics Phrydays, and encourage myself into reading that book. It has again eluded me. But, here we go, slow but measured progress. Enjoy!